Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yeeeehaw!!!

Sorry, the need for something American(ish) was overwhelming me a bit.

Boo(Radley)yah!!! I finally have all you together in my little bubble! BOOM baby!

Ahem.

So anyway, Molly! I did reply to you, love! Remember (it took me SIX tries to type that freakin' word) how I was talking about you being here but not really and it was some other lady person thing? I'm going to buy a new Mr. Yakamata, only he won't be a yeti cause NZ doesn't have those. They apparently have vacationing lawn gnomes. VACATIONING LAWN GNOMES. But it's okay, I can handle that. (*grumble grumble grumble* *mumble grumble with random yelling* - stupid lawn gnomes...I hate them...I will destroy those STUPID lawn gnomes - ) Is America still torturing you with random luggage and things? I shall kill whoever is doing this to you as it is simply not nice and I won't stand for it. I'll recline in a lawn chair and throw darts at them.

Uhm, so Fluffy dear, I so just posted on your facebook wall that you should join my bubble without having first checked me bubble so, yeah. Ignore that whole post thing. But post back! ^_^ HOORAY for the tradition! And I laughed out quite loud when I read the new name of my grandfather - er, crapfather. Haha! How was Santa Fe? And we do have Miss Kate! See the "Mac" on the side? That'd be her! And I very much agree with the MamaHen being a perfect screen name!

How are you all? I want to hear about everything! (well, not EVERYTHING. If you want to tell me what clothes you've been wearing and what you've had for breakfast, go for it, but I don't NEED that much detail) We had the wedding rehearsal yesterday and I was a stand in for the Matron of Honor - which made the best man very happy cause he followed me the ENTIRE time. I shall haver to post pictures of my cousins and me flinging them into the air. My arms are dead this morning. Feel that lactic acid burn! The actual wedding is on Saturday, so that should be pretty fun. I'm supposed to play my clarinet while they're signing the thingymajig that they sign to say "Hell yeah, we're married now!" Elmer (the groom) is Dutch and freakin' hilarious.

Okay this is almost disgustingly long, so someone else post something! Hee hee Love you all!

XXOO

No comments: