Haha - Happy tree frogs love me....ah that made me giggle. Hello Mama Hen! It took me a couple of seconds to figure out who that was. Sad huh? *rolls eyes* Anyway!
Thank you for the addresses my lovelies! But where is my fluffy? I cannot get hold of her! I can't txt her through Yahoo! because she doesn't have txting and I can't exactly call whenever to see if she's home....Fluffy! I need you! There aren't any lawn gnomes over here, and if there are, the little buggers are really good at hiding from me. I'll find them though (if there are any) and I'll get them all! You know, I think when we take over the world, we should use them as our (nicely-treated (to a degree)) slaves...I mean jeeze, we're already sticking mattresses under lemmings and breeding men on the moon - why not incorporate the lawn gnomes?
How was the fourth of July, by the way? I hope you all had fun! If nobody got the fireworks from under our house then I hope my dad sets them off.....
Molly! Oh my GOD! I was walking through the grocery yesterday and there was a girl that looked just like you - only her nose was a little different. Same color hair, same style of hair, same clothing style - EVERYTHING! I swear to you my heart almost stopped cause I thought you were here with me. And then she spoke and I nearly swore out very loud. How evil that you keep seeing things! You see stuff that reminds you of here, and I see you with a different nose! Evil!
So anyway, what's up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment