skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Bubble of Z

Right, so I've got a bubble blog already, but this bubble is big enough for all of us! Unless you have a huge ego, and I'm warning you now, you pop this bubble, and it's a long fall. 'Cause I am just so awesome that we've got a world view all the way at the top! (talk about an ego).

Friday, July 4, 2008

nom nom nom........

Sarah, you have to bring me back some weetbix..... I mean considering how much I love wheat-a-bix, I would have to love weetbix if it really is better.... I even had the wheat-a-bic cereal this morning! So how was seeing your cousin? Are you going to meet your dad??????
Posted by bambooferret at 10:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (28)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (27)
      • Home tomorrow!
      • You know whats weird about that Sarah??? MY DAD HA...
      • *singing* doo, doo oo dooooo, do do doooo......
      • FINALLY. Replies. ^_^
      • Look At my picture!!! It's a drawing!!!
      • WOW. When you enlarge that picture your dad (ahem...
      • Family
      • Short and Pop-tart Like. (As opposed to sweet)
      • OH. MY. GOD.
      • Jesus Tap Dancing Christ
      • Hi.
      • Thankyou....
      • POST TO MOLLY
      • um no.....
      • Yeeeehaw!!!
      • I can be fashionably late.....(although I'm sure I...
      • Sarah Damnit!
      • I Like Skittles
      • I Like Me
      • nom nom nom........
      • Kia Ora!
      • You Make Me Smile
      • Happy tree frogs Love You!
      • Oh, sucha poor fate
      • Eating - Oh the benefits!
      • I make you eat.
      • Hello my children!

Contributors

  • Fluffy
  • Stilts
  • bambooferret
  • captain spazo