"I want chcken, I want liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver...." That's from Tony, I asked him what he wanted to say and it was that. I'm chillin' in my big green chair and talking to Tony at the same time. Go mulit-tasking!!! Today I'm wearing my orange Broncos shirt, and I had toast for breakfast. (You said you wanted these specific details if I remember right) But tonight we went to Jake's house and we watched "Meet the Spartans" and Mason sword-fought me with a foam sword. Then Emma started beating up Jake with little plastic suction cup darts and a rubber maid lid. It was pretty hilarious. Then afterwards Thomas and I went and hung out with Steph and Kristi for a while. It was fun. We found toads! That reminds me that we saw a lot of animals tonight! we saw two toads, an owl that we almost hit with Mat's car, bunnies, a bat, and a badger! Crap loads! Why aren't you meeting Gary? Are you going to meet Reese then, or is that not in the plans anynore. And I'm glad you liked my definition for your grand err crapfather. Oh, and I totally just remembered something else. Tonight Mat came to pick me up. I was in the back seat with Tony, and Mat and Nichole were in the front. We're driving down the road to Jake's house, and all of the sudden I hear moaning from the trunk!! Thomas was riding in the f-ing trunk!!! Okay, so I think I've been random enough for one post. Toodles!
Love, Your darling little fender bender,
Queen Kayla of the Fluffy Squeaky Midget People
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment