
If you want to see any of the pictures better, just click on them.
So this is Gary. And now after I've met him, I consider him a sperm donor and responsible for half of my DNA. I would be quite happy to never see him again, but tonight we're going over to my Grandpa Ken's and Grandma Dorothy's house for tea. They're his parents. They're really neat, so that's fine, but Gary will be there to with his girlfriend - with a girlfriend I should say - whose name I don't know. Anyway!

The wedding was AMAZING!!!! The wedding picture is of my lovely cousin Kylee and her wonderful husband Elmer. His family is Dutch ^_^ His brothers are HILARIOUS and really neat people. I don't know if any of you have ever seen anyone do the "Chainsaw" or the "Crab" at a dance, but his two brothers - whose names I can't pronounce and therefore can't remember - are freakishly good at it. It is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I think the wedding has been my favorite part of this whole trip and I doubt anything else will compare. I had the most fun I've had in a long time and I was with family and I was just so happy and I can't even tell you! I got a little tipsy right before dinner - which was before the dancing - but as soon as I realized my vision had gone panoramic, I stopped drinking alcohol and drank only water the rest of the night. And don't worry - it wasn't illegal. The drinking age here is 18. ^_^ I'll show you all the pictures and explain more when I get back else this post will be HUGE(

I had a movie day with my cousin Holly (the red head in the picture). We watched Big Fish, Mars Attacks, The Game Plan, Cube, and Cube 2: Hypercube. Have any of you seen the Cube movies? They are weird. Interesting, but weird.
Today, before dinner with the sperm donor, we're going up to Northlands with my cousins Meghan and Becks (aka Rebecca and/or Becky) to go shopping. Just cause. ^_^
I love and miss you all to pieces! Keep posting my dear children!
XOXOXO
Z
No comments:
Post a Comment