AHHHHHH!!!!!! I've missed you all so much and I've only been here for a two days!! Talk about comfort eating. And you know what? My computer won't work here, so I have to use my mother's computer. Well, mine works but the internet doesn't. Grrrr. My mom's works well enough though - except for the "t" key. I have to actually use muscle to press the damn button! Rawr rawr rawr. That's what I say to that button. So! How are all of you? Oh - and I need all of your address, by the way. I'll be buying too much stuff for you all of you to pack and bring back, so I'll be sending you all bits and pieces as I buy it.
Grandpop's already started on me being too fat. He made me porridge this morning for breakfast, right? And we all know - well, mostly - that I eat it with milk, cream, and sugar. Of course Grandpop jumps right in: "Oh, you're not having cream are you? That's not good for you. You'll get fat. It's not good for you." So I looked up and said, "Hey, I'm hungry and I work out. Leave me alone." And you know what he does? He starts pinching my stomach and sides and then says, "Well, you don't have too many fat rolls so I'll let you have the cream."
Seriously, I miss you guys like crazy. lol At least you let me eat! hahaha
So how are all of you getting along?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment